Friday, May 22, 2009

Please Note:

This post may be slightly blithering.

VEGAN BRUNCH IS HERE!!!



AND IT'S GOT MY NAME IN (spelled correctly!)!



AND VINTAGE PYREX!



AND LOTS OF YUMMINESS SO YOU SHOULD GO BUY IT!

I don't make commission off of it, I swear. It's just really fucking good. I have access to most of these recipes online and I'm STILL excited to have it in hand. And I'd sell my little brother for some carmelized onion quiche right now, but I'm only supposed to cook tester recipes for Isa and Terry's upcoming books right now. At least that's what I've been telling myself until this fabulous book showed up. So many pretty pictures!

This is my advice to YOU for free. No charge. Gratis: Get this book and make some quiche, lemon poppy seed muffins, beer battered tofu, and pain au chocolat. You're welcome.

No comments: