Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Its Here!

Caribbean Vegan is here! And it's GORGEOUS!

I love how colorful it is. The photos are crisp, clear and make me drool. Not only that, but they're helpful!

Taymer provided step by step photos for the dishes many readers might be unfamiliar with and are difficult to picture. Brilliant!

And after testing many of the recipes, I can vouch for the fact that they taste as good as they look. Just looking at that doubles photo makes me want to go home and break out the chickpeas. It really is a wonderful book and I can't recommend it enough. Hopefully, it will hit store shelves soon, but if you can't wait or don't have a vegan-friendly book shop nearby, it's available on Amazon right now. So pick it up! You'll be glad you did.

3 comments:

Amey said...

hooorah! I've been waiting for this one! It looks gorgeous.

JENNA said...

I need that book!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Oooh, I am tempted to pick this up.